The Evoke2 features not one but two single wide-band balanced armature drivers that punches out a low end, which will really make you feel the music. Also featuring ACS’s
exclusive Sound Stage Imaging (SSI) technology, the Evoke2 allows you to hear parts of the music you never knew existed before.
If you are looking an entry level in-ear monitor with professional specification, the Evoke2 is the one for you.
- 2 Knowles Wideband Balanced Armature Drivers
- Patent pending IRIS and exclusive SSI technology
- Built from 40 Shore medical grade silicone finished with a hard-wearing flexible lacquer
- Detachable cable with 2-pin connection and memory ear hook
- Cable Length 1.3m
The cable fitted to your ACS monitors is of the highest quality. Manufactured to our own specification, each cable contains 80 strands of 100% oxygen free copper with each strand plated in pure silver. Aramid fibres (Kevlar) are woven into the twists to provide exceptional pulling strength and breaking strain. The sheathing on the cable is treated to dismiss harmful UV rays and will not discolour or oxidise like many other inferior cables. The design of the cable provides the best connectivity between your audio source and the earphones. When the cable is fitted at the factory it has optimum contact to the cable socket, therefore we strongly recommend that you don’t disconnect the cable unless it requires replacing.
- Frequency Range 40hz-18Khz
- Input Sensitivity 112dB @ 1Khz
- Impedance 27ohms @ 1Khz
- Input Connector Straight 3.5mm Gold-Plated
- Noise Isolation Approximately a 30dB reduction of ambient noise