The Evolve Ambient is the ultimate reference quality, high-fidelity in-ear monitor. With well-defined low end, incredibly detailed midrange, and accurate highs with no harmonic distortion, together with ACS’s exclusive Sound Stage Imaging (SSI) technology, the Evolve has a reliable flat frequency response. The Evolve is every musicians’ dream with pro-audio reliability and performance. This together with a precision tuned vent and filter to help cancel the occlusion effect and stay in touch with your performance environment.
If you are looking for a well-balanced completely versatile in-ear monitor, the Ambient Evolve is the one for you.
- 3 Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers: Single Low, Single Mid, Single High
- Patent pending IRIS and exclusive SSI technology
- Tuned vented port with a 17dB ambient attenuating filter
- Built from 40 Shore medical grade silicone finished with a hard-wearing flexible lacquer
- Detachable cable with 2-pin connection and memory ear hook
- 3-way crossover configuration
- Cable Length 1.3m
The cable fitted to your ACS monitors is of the highest quality. Manufactured to own specification, each cable contains 80 strands of 100% oxygen free copper with each strand plated in pure silver. Aramid fibres (Kevlar) are woven into the twists to provide exceptional pulling strength and breaking strain. The sheathing on the cable is treated to dismiss harmful UV rays and will not discolour or oxidise like many other inferior cables. The design of the cable provides the best connectivity between your audio source and the earphones. When the cable is fitted at the factory it has optimum contact to the cable socket, therefore we strongly recommend that you don’t disconnect the cable unless it requires replacing.
- Frequency Range 20hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity 119.9db @ 1Khz
- Impedance 48ohms @ 1Khz
- Input Connector Straight 3.5mm Gold-Plated
- Noise Isolation 17dB reduction of ambient noise